We offer a range of services to help your business with their bookkeeping needs. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below for a free consultation.
Are you behind a few months on your books? We can help clean up the books for you and get you back on the right track. Best of all…it is an hourly charge!
Do you need to make sure that all your books and accounts match up before tax season? We help with making sure all accounts are reconciled at the end of each month. This is included in all our packages.
Are you a busy business and in need of payroll, invoicing, class tracking, billing, or other? Then we can help with that! Available in our biggest package you will find all your bookkeeping needs.
Whether you are a small, medium, or large business, we have solutions for your bookkeeping needs. Depending on your revenue or expenses, there is a package for you.
- -Business up to $25,000/month in revenue or expenses (whichever is greater)
- -Keep your business organized
- -Stay ahead of your tax liability
- -Basic month-to-month bookkeeping to provide balance sheet, Profit and Loss
- -Business up to $25,001-$150,000/month in revenue or expenses (whichever is greater)
- -Monthly booking and financials
- -Take organization to the next level
- -Find creative tax strategies
- -Business with $150,001 or more I monthly revenue or expenses
- – SMALL/MEDIUM Package plus:
- -Outsource your A/R* and A/P*
- -Book weekly strategy sessions
- -Work hand-in-hand with your tax specialist
- -Tax Specialist*
*Price does not include the price of the payroll/payables software. Can provide a quote upon request.
- We offer catch up and clean services at an hourly rate.
- We can also customize special packages to fit your business needs.
- We are virtual and can help you wherever your business is located.
- Notary Public services for personal and business needs.
Need your taxes done?! We have you covered there too! We partner with CPA’s* that specialize in their field of expertise.
*CPAs have their own separate fees for tax preparation. You will have to speak with a tax pro to know the cost for your particular tax situation.